Friday, September 15, 2006

This too shall pass...

We have officially sold black beauty and I am currently without wheels. She went to a good home, a guy bought it for his wife. He called to tell us his wife won't let him get near it and that she loves it! I am so happy she went to a good home, makes the separation a little easier to deal with.

As sad as it is, the future looks bright. We are saving up to buy a GSXR-1000 which will more then make-up for the loss. For those of you who are familiar with my drag racing goals, this DEFINITELY follows suit. I set three goals at the beginning of 2006:
  1. Win a race
  2. Be consistent
  3. Upgrade to a GSXR-1000

We are nearing the end of 2006 and I managed to achieve (or in the process of achieving) all of my goals. #2 is always an ongoing goal and the rest happened purely by circumstance. Overall, not too bad for 2006!

I will post new information or pics as they happen.

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Meagan said...

Always keep your eye on the prize! Your new bike will be here soon, and you can start logging those wins. HUGS!