Monday, June 04, 2007

Motorcycle Expo, June 2, 2007

So there was plenty of fun and amusement to be had this weekend. We attended the 2nd Annual Motorcycle Expo in Auburn, Ca this weekend. The weather was beautiful, a little toasty towards the latter part of the day but overall great. I went to represent and show some love for my girl Alicia's store, GoMoto. Although you can't see too much by the pic, GoMoto has a lot of GREAT apparel, helmets, etc. for women riders! She really has an impressive set-up! Her store is located at: 5739 Auburn Blvd., Sac., CA 916/339-3933. Stop by and see her crew, they will take care of you!

There were lots and lots of people and bikes there, although I hear not as many as last. However it seemed like a good weekend! Plush Racing and ChicRiders were there both representing their respective groups!

Alicia and Melody! Stacy is below (btw: Stacy where did you get your tank bag?)!

There were some stunt riders there as well, it always trips me out to see what these cats can do on their bikes. I still need to learn how to wheelie without looping! Think I'll just stick to straight line fun! ;)




Overall it was a great day and fun event! They even had a SUPER bike there... don't think I want to ride that bad boy! Could you imagine seeing that thing riding down the highway... LOL! It actually has a seat and steering wheel, that's how insanely huge it is! The specs on it said its top speed was 65 mph... HELLO!

I'm a big fan of Suzuki's and just couldn't resist taking a few shots of the girls bikes! Lookin' good girls, lookin good!

Such a beautiful bike... This is Stacy's 07' GSXR-750! GORGEOUS!

Here is Melody's GSXR, only I'm not sure what cc or what year... Melody fill in the blanks girl!

Through it all my daughter, was a trooper! Thanks for going princess!


That's all for now folks! PEACE!

No comments: