Friday, December 21, 2007

Happy Holidays!

I hope each of you has a wonderful and blessed Christmas as well as a safe and joyous New Year!

This year has brought many changes in my life; some bad and some phenomenal! I lost love and found love (in my daughters passion), discovered a twist on my old passion, and learned that I have a lot to reflect on and be humble about. Overall, it was a very educational year both personally and professionally! Each New Year is a great opportunity to evaluate the past to determine how we can be better, stronger people for ourselves, our families and our friends!

I hope to start the New Year off at the track, looking to bring home the win! But regardless of the outcome…HAVE FUN! We plan on being competitive this season and achieving many of the goals we set! See ya at the track… pick a lane!!!

I wish each of you the best the season has to offer! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


Bumble Bee

No comments: