Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Resolute... not Resolutions!

2009 is on the way...

So they say New Year's Eve/New Year's Day is the time to make your New Year's resolutions! Which really is just another way to say you didn't get to all the things you should have done or wanted to do in the previous year. Ultimately, those resolutions end up just being black ink on that white tablet. The idea of the resolution is to complete goals, to feel achieved. Which is a great concept, but nothing more if it is never completed. So this year I will not make resolutions, but instead plan to be resolute. Resolute in achieving my goals/objectives! I am learning to be more flexible, fluid, and open minded. So my goals and objectives will change with the year as needed.

So with that... I hope each of you finds what you need in the New Year! Remembering there is a vast difference between what one wants and what one needs! I hope 2009 brings many welcome changes for all!

; Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: