Thursday, August 06, 2009

Highly recommended... from my family to yours!

Now everyone has done the family photography sessions at JCPenney's or Sears or even maybe the Portrait People or something like that, right? And typically that is where we have taken our family photos. However, I am beyond delighted to share with you a recent experience I've had with an amazing photography company.

BMG Image is a very professional, personable and trustworthy company. Its hard to find a photographer that not only makes you feel comfortable but someone who you know has your best interest at heart! BMG Image is that someone... they are very attentive to your concerns and help you flourish in your images. Brett and Kathryn Gardenhire are beyond amazing people, I just love them. I could sit here and tell you a 100 reasons why they are amazing, the truth is their work simply speaks for itself!


Check them out and consider them if you need some photography services, whether those needs are family or professional! Check out the images below to get a taste of just some of their work...

I wouldnt trust just anyone to photograph my only Mother Daughter photos, I trust and love our photographer, BMG Image. And so should you!

No comments: