Monday, April 10, 2006

RACING - Temporarily ON HOLD

Aside from the rather depressing weather we've had, I have not been racing... simply put "I can't afford to, right now". I've got so much going on in my life... that my passion for success in this category simply takes second and right now there is no room for second.

However, my husband went racing this weekend and although I support him 100%, I couldn't bear being at the track and not being able to race. He ended up going out first round, but he was able to take advantage of time only for the remainder of the day, which he was excited about.

I think it's probably safe to say this year for racing is out, unfortunately. Although I hold hope that someday within the next 12 months I will be able to committ (financially) to my race career. For now, I just need to take care of the firsts.

I'll still continue to update... but it will be geared towards my husband for now. I'm extremely proud of him and his efforts, so I'll glad keep him in the lime light!

No comments: